Wednesday, March 11, 2009

PC Studio Program

PC studio is a program that allows you to manage your data in your cell through your personal computer. This is a very useful and easy to use program. You can access your text messages, email, pictures, videos on your phone to your computer. All you need to do is to install the program provided when you bought your cell phone or simply download on the internet. This will make your communication easier without typing on very small keys on your phone. When the screen of my phone got busted, the screen is all white and I couldn’t see anything on my phone screen. I started using PC studio and I was able to send and receive messages without the screen of my phone. I never thought the time that my phone got busted, I would be able to text my loved ones. Imagine if you have been on an emergency and your phone screen suddenly got busted and there is no way for you to fix the screen. PC studio program is cool and keeps your life easier than ever.

4 comments:

  1. Yah actually all phones has it already. Its so amazing it keeps me comfortable and now i can send text messages easily

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, Haven. imformative, i should say!! The wonders of technology..amazing.

    I have a Tag/Award for you. check out "Lets Be Friends Award" Hope you like it.

    Have a nice day and see you at work!!

    Momi She

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, i am now one of your follower and will be one of your constant viewer.

    To get your Award/Tag, please visit my site

    Have a nice day

    Momi She

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a tag for you...please visit my blog!

    Thanks.

    PS -- Daya mo di mo pa ako follow.

    ReplyDelete